3D Tissue Models 2017 will host translational, preclinical, MPK, drug safety and efficacy experts from leading pharma and biotech companies worldwide to realize the practical applications of these models. Attending delegates are actively seeking solutions utilizing 3D constructs that can be applied to the drug discovery setting including:
- 3D Model design
- Microfluidic development
- iPS cells
- Non-invasive readout methods
- Alternatives to ECMS gels and high absorbent bio-materials
- Other supplies & reagents
- Product logistics
We are inviting established vendors in this space to educate our audience of industry leaders about what can be achieved, and to provide the platforms and technology that can accelerate validation of target molecules, expedite time to the clinic, and reduce attrition rates and the cost to bring drugs to market.
This unparalleled opportunity to showcase your capabilities and establish your credibility in this nascent market will allow you to:
- Present and position your capabilities to key decision makers from pharmaceutical developers that are actively seeking new solutions to optimize drug discovery inefficiencies
- Meet and interact with stakeholders throughout the field trying to integrate and implement these technologies
- Deliver a thought leading presentation and influence the thinking of translational and pre-clinical scientists working to identify new promising compounds
- Differentiate yourself from your peers and demonstrate your specific expertise and technology
- Meet all the business contacts you need across 2 days – receive dedicated 1-2-1 networking exposure with your target audience
If you have a product or service that will benefit this audience, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help you reach this audience.