Your Opportunity to Present Your Scientific Data with Our PREDiCT: 3D Community!
Taking place on both conference days, the poster session will give you the opportunity to share and inspire fellow scientists with your preclinical and translational research breakthroughs using 3D models.
We would love to see your approach and comparison between classical and next-gen 3D models over the last 12 months, including:
- How to characterize and validate complex in vitro, ex vivo and MPS models
- How 3D models data compared with 2D and traditional preclinical models, enabling better predictability and human physiological relevancy
- Multi-cellular and -organ approach to assess drug toxicity and target validation
How to Get Involved?
- Register to be part of the conference
- Submit your abstract - Deadline: Friday, September 17, 2021
Submission Guidelines & Requirements
Deadline: Friday, September 17, 2021
The poster session is reserved exclusively for drug developers, academics, and clinicians and will give you the chance to showcase your research. Submissions must be 150-200 words max.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the poster session.
*There is no additional charge but we ask that poster displays are not used for sales or marketing purposes. All poster abstracts are subject to approval by the conference organizers.