2019 Edition in Short
Growing from the success of our 2018 last meeting, we were excited to introduce the leading experts across the preclinical community to discuss the key challenges within the 3D tissue industry in 2019!
This time, we brought even more expertise content with 2 streams focusing on:
- Drug Discovery and Target Validation
- Translational Developments in Disease Modeling
Across 2 days, our participants could choose a stream or switch between both with colleagues to learn even more from our industry experts and enhance the predictive success of their pipeline.
Join us for:
- Industry cross-talk between FDA, NIH and IQ consortia on how the latest partnerships are driving preclinical 3D guidelines towards scientific advancement.
- Greater focus the latest validation techniques to enhance reproducibility and increase the therapeutic success of drug candidates.
- Revealing insight into the latest imaging techniques incorporated into translational studies to improve disease modeling in cardiac, CNS, fibrosis models and many more.
See below a selection of organizations that showcased exclusive unpublished data and presentations: